Coaching will help you define, reach and surpass your most important professional and personal goals through the co-creation of personalized strategies.
As a certified Integral Associate Coach™, I provide a safe and confidential space where you can take the time you need to explore the issues that are important to you. I work with you to bring clarity to your goals, surface your personal values, deepen your self-awareness, plan your actions and thoughtfully move forward to support the development of new skills and improved performance and satisfaction.
Some examples of coaching issues from my practice include working with clients to help them:
- Deepen their self-awareness to better identify and manage their performance challenges
- Understand how to better lead their various teams by bringing the most effective leadership style to each context
- Learn how to strategically manage their key relationships
- Learn how to better coach their staff to deal with performance issues
- Better manage their professional and personal stress and achieve greater work/life balance
- Make important career decisions and help them build their personal and professional visions of success
- By acting as a “trusted thinking partner” to give them a safe and confidential space where they can “think out loud” and authentically examine issues of importance
Coaching relationships generally run from 6 months to 1 year (although they can be shorter or longer depending on the client’s needs.) Each session runs 1 to 1.5 hours, and we generally meet in person or over Skype every 2 weeks.
CLICK HERE FOR A FREE 20-MINUTE CONSULTATION
Feedback from clients
From our first meeting, Jane made me feel comfortable and secure talking about my internal difficulties. Jane validated my feelings and helped me to look inward at myself. We focused on my achievements, redefined my professional needs and mapped out my professional goals.
Through Jane’s support, I was also able to identify what my boundaries are and how to set limits without feeling guilty. I will always be thankful for her support as it ultimately revived my passion for my profession.”
– University coaching client
With her experience in law and entrepreneurship, Jane understood my self-imposed pressure to constantly commit to producing high-quality work in short time-frames, and I always felt that I could be candid with her in all regards.
With her coaching I now feel empowered to take on greater challenges, to better manage and subsequently exceed expectations, and to end each day feeling good about what I achieved.”
– Jameson Jones-Doyle – Cofounder, President & CEO – Legal Lighthouse