Learning and Development
“As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.”
– Bill Gates
I work with my clients to help them identify their professional learning and development needs. From “Lunch and Learns” to full day workshops to multi-day Leadership Development Programs, I can develop and deliver a variety of sessions customized to fit their specific requirements.
Examples of topics I can help you with…
- Working with Emotional Intelligence
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Building Resilience through Stress Management
- Growing Your Leadership Effectiveness
- Building Effective Teams
- Group Dynamics and Effective Facilitation
- Building Effective Communication Skills
- Managing Conflict and Difficult Situations
- Building Supervisory Skills
- Building a Respectful Workplace
- Managing Performance
I also help my clients with a range of other organizational needs. As a facilitator, I work with my clients to design processes to meet their goals, ensure that everyone’s voice is heard and free up the leader to be a full participant.
Feedback from clients
She was very knowledgeable, and able to guide us with information about best practices. We very much appreciated her efforts to be in tune with the unique culture of our organization, and happy that the workshop content was tailored to our needs. In delivering her carefully structured workshops she was prepared and thorough; and always with a pleasantly professional demeanor.
We enjoyed collaborating with her, and would happily draw upon her expertise again. Moreover, we would not hesitate to recommend her services to other organizations.”
– Claude Gingras, Director of Human Resources, Marianopolis College
– Workshop participant
Au-delà de la matière si brillamment enseignée, Jane m’a sincèrement touchée; son écoute active et engagée, sa compassion et son grand intérêt en la nature humaine et les systèmes organisationnelles, sa façon fluide de guider et d’enseigner sont tous des aspects si précieux que j’ai eu la chance de découvrir en elle.
Je vous souhaite de croiser son chemin, vous en serez positivement impacté.”
– Geneviève Côté, Chart of Accounts and Financial EcoSystem Optimization, McGill University